Last Revised: November 12, 2016
This policy describes the information collected by Bad Development LLC (the “Company”) for the application LUCK (the “Service”) and how this information may be used in the Service. Please read this agreement carefully. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and grant the Company and the Service permission to use your information as described. If you do not agree, please do not use this Service. A copy of this Agreement will be available at www.luckapp.co.
1) Information Company Collects From Users. At various times, the Company may collect information that can identify you. This can include, but is not limited to, your name, username, photos, age, location, unique identifiers that identify you or your device, gender, sexual preference, the personal biography you provide, and Facebook account information such as your Facebook ID (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may be collected when you create an account, modify your Facebook account, or as you use the Service, such as updating your profile, provide content, or provide to the Service in any other manner. You also provide the Service with any content you upload or provide through messages with other users or the Company, including chats and messages to User Support. The Company also collects your search preferences consisting of search distance, age range, and gender. The Company may also collect information that does not identify you. By accessing and using this Service, you grant the Company permission to gather, retain, and use this data in accordance with this Agreement. You understand that when you provide information through this Service, this information may be sent to servers located both in and outside the United States.
a) Minors. This Service is only available for persons 18 years or older. The Company does not intentionally collect information about users who are under the age of 18.
b) Facebook. In order to create an account with the Service, you will be asked to grant permission for the Service to access the information in your Facebook account’s public profile. For more information on the information provided in your public profile, please see developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions.
c) Device Data. The Company may collect and retain data about your device, system and application software, and peripherals whenever you access the Service, whether you have or don’t have an account. This data may include information such as unique identifiers that identify your device, your device type, the account currently logged in on your device, the version of the LUCK app and other software that’s been installed on your device, your device’s time zone, your device’s language and country settings, the number of new push notifications associated with your device, and other information.
d) Log Data. The Company may collect and retain log data generated by your use of the Service or otherwise related to your account, whether you have or don’t have an account. Any information or content you provide to the Service or generated by your use of the Service may be contained within the Service’s log data.
e) Diagnostics & Usage Data. The Company may collect and retain crash data and statistics about how you use the Service if you have agreed to share such information with app developers, whether you have or don’t have an account. This permission can be set in your device’s settings.
f) Changes to Your Personal Data. You may change certain information you have provided to the Service, such as your profile. You may also delete some of your Personal Information by deleting your account. Some Personal Information may be retained by the Company including but not limited to your Facebook ID and information contained within Device Data, Log Data, and Diagnostics & Usage Data. Any data or information that the Company has shared with third parties may or may not be removed from those third parties’ databases or servers. Please refer to the Terms of Service regarding information related to the deletion of your information. Please be aware that deleting your information may not remove it from the Company’s databases or servers immediately. Further, the Company may have certain legal requirements to keep some of your Personal Information for a certain amount of time.
2) Facebook IDs. In order to use the Service, you must use your Facebook account to log in and sign up for a LUCK account. When you log in and sign up, the Company will collect and retain an app-specific Facebook ID to identify you. If you contact the Company with an issue that’s specific to your account, you may need to provide your Facebook ID in order for the Company to find your account. You can find your Facebook ID by going to your Facebook settings, choosing Apps, and selecting LUCK. The Facebook ID will be labeled as “Your LUCK User ID.”
3) How The Company Uses the Information Collected. The Company uses the information the Company collects in order for the Service to function and to provide and improve the Service. The information may be used in other various ways, including but not limited to responding to User Support issues, device analytics, analysis of how users use the Service, and enforcement of this Agreement and the Terms of Service.
a) Third Parties. The Company may use third party vendors to perform these functions on the Company’s behalf. The Company may share your information with these third parties, but only for the purposes of performing these functions. However, if you access the Service from a third party social platform or use a third party social platform within the Service, such as Facebook or Twitter, the Company may share information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
b) Location. When you grant the Service permission to access your location through your device, the Service uses your location to show you other users in your geographical area and in some instances, to provide you with the distance between you and other users. The Service also uses your location to show you to other users in your geographic area and in some instances, to provide them with the distance between them and you. Your location will be stored in the Service’s database and will update as necessary. The Service will also store in its database the geographic region you are currently using the app in. These geographic regions may be a city, metropolitan area, state, or other geographic area.
4) Disclosure of Personal Information.
a) Warning. You understand that some of your Personal Information will be accessible to other users on the Service. Your profile will be accessible by other users of the Service. Further, based on the nature of the Internet, your Personal Information and anything you post or otherwise make available on the Service may be publicly-viewable and accessible, both by users of the Service and non-users of the Service. Do not include any information in your profile or post anything to the Service that you want to keep private.
b) Interactions with Other Users. Users of the Service will be able to search for other users based on their age, gender, and geographic proximity. This Search will use your Personal Information and other users’ Personal Information to generate these Searches. Should two users select each other, they will be able to chat, and this chat will be viewable by both users.
5) Security. Bad Development LLC is committed to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. However, you understand that nothing online is perfectly secure. The Company will make all reasonable efforts to secure your Personal Information from unauthorized access, but the Company cannot guarantee total security. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that your Personal Information will not become public under any circumstances.
6) Third Party Websites. If you leave the Service via a link posted by any user, the Company is not responsible and has no control over any information collected by these third party websites.